We are still offering travel insurance for customers travelling on future trips
- There is no cover available relating to COVID-19, except for the emergency medical expenses section.
- You must not travel against Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice.
- Insurance must start no earlier than 17 May 2020.
- If you need to change the dates of your trip, we can move your single trip insurance to any date before the end of 2021, with no admin charge.
Please note, our policies do not provide cover for cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against all or “all but essential” travel. Our policies will also not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. This general exclusion applies to all sections of cover except for the Emergency Medical Expenses section.
Important: Our policies will not provide any cover whilst the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) are advising against travel. Buy a policy now to get instant cover once the travel ban is lifted.
OULclassic.com offers great value travel insurance cover for single trips and annual travel insurance.
We can provide travel insurance to individuals, couples, families and groups of friends or colleagues travelling together. You can get a travel insurance quote in minutes and buy online for instant cover.
Travel insurance cover and benefits
Travel insurance from OUL Classic provides the following benefits and cover:
- Medical & repatriation expenses up to £10 million
- 24 hour emergency medical support – just a phone call away
- Cancellation & curtailment cover
- Cover for your possessions and money
- Cover for travel delay and holiday abandonment